Local Government NSW's central position is that all residents of regional NSW should have equitable access to ongoing and reliable air services, including to Sydney Airport.
NSW Local Government therefore has policy positions on a range of aviation related issues including:
- Sustainability of regional air services.
- Equitable access of regional air services to Sydney Airport.
- Management of council-owned regional airports.
- Planning-related airport issues including noise issues and non-aviation related development at airports.
- Submission to the NSW Legislative Council State Development Committee Regional Aviation Services Inquiry - February 2014 (PDF, 53KB)
- Sydney Airport Master Plan - November 2009 (PDF, 4.71MB)
- National Aviation Policy Green Paper - February 2009 (PDF, 2.06MB)
- Productivity Commission Review of Price Regulation of Airport Services (PDF, 183KB)